Wood End became a hive of social, artistic and literary activity during the ownership of the Sitwell family from 1870 until 1925.
Registered Charity No. 260615
The Society and its property are administered and managed in accordance with the Constitution adopted at the Annual General Meeting on 20 March 2006. The Society is administered by the members of the Committee, constituted by clause 7.0 of the Constitution.